Auto and RV Insurance | FIle Claims | Motorcycle Insurance | Hanover, MI

Tel. 517-563-8312


                                             Address.   123 W Main St, Hanover, MI, 49241-9811

Gilpin Agency, Inc.

We've got you and your vehicle covered

Automobile insurance applies to a wide variety of things including cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, RV's, jet ski's, and snowmobiles. All of these have risks that will need to be addressed by your insurance agent.

You agent will be there to go over automobile policies with you. They will help you determine the type of car or RV insurance you need and give you an idea of what everything covers. They will also help you if you ever need to file a claim because you have been in an accident or someone has hit your vehicle.

What will your agent do for you?

You need car insurance to help protect you in the case of an accident. If you are injured or injure someone else during a crash, there will be medical bills and damages to pay. If your car is damaged by hail or some other natural element, then you will need to file a claim to recover from and repair all damage

You need car insurance, it's the law

This family has been in the insurance business since 1923. All of your insurance needs and questions can be answered by our expertise.

Call today for a quote on automobile insurance.



Your covered in more ways than one

Representing a wide range of insurance companies such as Auto-Owners, which carries an A++ Superior rating.

man checking a damaged car a jet ski silver colored car